The Health Service has both male and female General Practitioners and Registered Nurses who are also available for health advice and assistance.
Our Staff provide a range of services, including:
- Overseas travel vaccinations after consultation with your doctor
- Childhood and adult immunisations
- Women's health, including routine pap smears
- Contraceptive advice and counselling
- Antenatal shared care
- Men's health and regular medicals
- Skin care and mole checks
- Minor surgical procedures, such as mole excision, suturing of cuts, in-grown toe nails, contraceptive hormone implants
- Management of minor burns and sports injuries
- Smoking cessation (QUIT) counselling
Psychological problems (with referral to the ANU Counselling Service if required)
- STI checks
- Drug and alcohol related issues
The Health Service has daily appointments for urgent conditions.
To obtain an urgent appointment please contact the reception - 61253598
The Health Service has a zero tolereance policy for abusive or threatening behaviours directed against staff or patients. This includes shouting, swearing, threats, name calling, racist comments and inappropriate gestures.
Those who abuse will be required to leave the Health Service immediately and transfer their medical care to another practice without exception.
The information you provide to us as health professionals is personal and private. Please see our Confidentiality and Disclosure of Information policy.