Andrew Fernie, BHSc. Pre Hospital Care (CSU), Dip.Remote Locality Advanced Health Care, AdvDip.Human & Resource Management, Dip.Practice Management, Dip.WHS
- Dr Melissa Bessell, (Uni Syd), FRACGP, DPD, DCH, CTM. Dr Melissa Bessell, MBBS (University of Sydney), FRACGP. Specialinterest in women’s health and travel medicine. Melissa Joined the Practice in 2011.
- Dr Anne Cockburn, MBBS. Dr Anne Cockburn, MBBS (Hons) Sydney University 20 years in general practice in Goulburn, last 10 of which were in her own practice. Interested in all aspects of general practice, experience in women’s health.
- Dr Christine Colson, MBBS (Adelaide). Dr Colson graduated from Adelaide University in 1977 and hasworked in general practice in Adelaide and Sydney. Christine enjoys all aspects in general practice, however does prefer not to perform mole checks.
- Dr Phillip Hope, MBBS. Dr Hope has been working at ANU Health Services since 2006. Special interests include general medicine, mental health and travel medicine.
- Dr Lincoln Ratnasingham, MB.BS.(Sri Lanka), LRCP, MRCS (UK). Dr Lincoln Ratnasingham has been practicing at the ANU Health since 2007. He joined us during a time he was running a practice in the community for nearly twenty years as a solo practitioner. He has many years of experience having worked in General Practice and hospitals in Sri Lanka; UK and Australia since qualifying the MBBS. Lincoln speaks Tamil & Sinhalese and his interests are general medicine, men’s health & holistic health care.
- Dr Shevanthi Ratnasingham, MB.BS.(Sri Lanka), LRCP, MRCS (UK). Dr Shevanthi Ratnasingham Qualified in Sri Lanka. Since then has worked In United Kingdom and Australia. Special Interests - Adolescent Health, Antenatal Care, Paediatrics, Hypertension, Diabetes, Endocrine diseases, Mental Health, Family Planning and Travel Medicine.
- Dr Michael Tedeschi, MB.BS.(UNSW), FAChAM (RACP), FRACGP, Dip FM, Cert Health Economics (Monash). Dr Michael Tedeschi graduated from the University of NSW in 1979. He then came straight to Canberra to commence Internship and stayed in the Hospital system there for a further three years before entering General Practice. He obtained the Fellowship of the College of General Practitioners in 1984, then returned to the Hospital to complete Specialist training, and now works as a Senior Specialist at Canberra Hospital when he is not at ANU Health Service. He is also a Senior Lecturer at the ANU Medical School. He has been at the ANU Health Service since 1998 and his special interest is in Drug and Alcohol problems.
- Cheryl Cuthbertson, Senior RN, BN, Certificate of Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Jenelle Emery, RN
- Fiona McDonald, RN
- Melissa Hawke, Senior Receptionist
- Maddison Hope
- Liddy Timmins