The College of Health and Medicine offers services and resources to support the careers of our academic staff.
- The CHM Academic Performance Guidelines 2017 (PDF, 80KB - restricted access) provide an outline of performance for Academic staff from Level A through to Level E.
- ANU Academic Promotion information (restricted access)
- The ANU Enterprise Agreement encompasses details of work environment, conditions, leave, policies and procedures.
- The Teaching and Learning Centre website (restricted access) has information relevant to those teaching in the Science disciplines (training and development, teaching techniques and education awards).
- Contact your School Associate Director (Education) (PDF, 38 KB - restricted access), to ask about teaching opportunities in your School.
- The ANU Centre for Higher Education, Learning and Teaching (CHELT) provides ANU staff with professional development opportunities aimed at facilitating, promoting and recognising excellence in University teaching and learning.
- Education Support through ANU Central provides diverse opportunities for staff and students to enhance their teaching and learning skills.
- Echo360 is the system used to record lectures and is installed in 92 ANU lecture venues.
- Contact your School outreach and media contact (PDF 47KB) to find out more about engaging with the media.
- ANU Committees
Communicating your research
- Update your ANU Research Profile, a University-level webpage that features your research interests and outputs.
- ResearchGate, Researcher ID, Google Scholar serve as mechanisms by which you can increase your visibility and showcase your research.
- Increasing your research impact introduction guide by the ANU Library.
- 3 Minute Thesis Competition (late stage PhD students)
- The Joint Colleges Research Office (restricted access) provides administrative support for research grant and fellowship applications.
- The CHM Peer Review Scheme (restricted access) provides discipline-specific panel reviews of ARC and NHMRC grant applications.
- The CHM Grant and Fellowship Library (restricted access) is made up of examples of successful grants from CHM.
- Research Professional is a database of funding opportunities in all disciplines from a wide range of sponsors in Australia and overseas.
- ANU Research Information Enterprise System (ARIES) is used to manage the research activities and outputs across the university.
- Research Ethics and Integrity at the ANU.
- Research Training. Research support services for HDR students.
- ANU Library
- Digital Collections - ANU Library, is a digital repository for sharing research outputs. See also the ANU Open Access policy.
- The CHM Early Career Academic event series (restricted access) is comprised of seminars and programmes aimed at early-career academic staff and late-stage PhD candidates.
- The CHM Mentoring Program (restricted access) is a formal mentoring program for early career academic staff.
- The CHM Leadership Program (restricted access) 'Preparing for Leadership' is a program for early-career academic staff, comprising five sessions.
- The ANU Academic Development page includes details of the ANU Educational Fellowship Scheme, ANU Educational Researcher Network and other relevant information on academic leadership and teaching.
Gender equity resources
- NECTAR (ANU Network for Early Career Teachers, Academics & Researchers), created by, and for, Early Career Academics at the ANU.