Our executive education program offers an opportunity to advance your career as a current or future health leader. As the national university we prepare leaders to make a difference and to shape the future of health and healthcare in Australia and the region.
Accelerate your impact and influence as a leader, manager, policymaker, or innovator shaping the most pressing issues in healthcare nationally and globally. Our courses are delivered by leading-edge academics and industry experts, equip you with the latest insights, knowledge, and skills to transform knowledge into impact, and bring you together with diverse professionals committed to advancing the future of healthcare.
- The Australian National University. Learn from one of the world's top universities - a trusted and preferred knowledge partner to government, provider organisations, professionals and industry, and committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare, and wellbeing
- Actionable knowledge and tools. Courses are designed to be experiential, applicable in real time, addressing real-world challenges
- Academic and professional excellence. Led by academic, government and industry experts in their field offering participants access to thought leadership across sectors
- Career progression. Acquire the personal and professional competencies that advance your potential and career opportunities
- Network of executives and leaders. Develop your personal network with peers from around the world and across industries
We are facing a period of healthcare reform where there is room for new ideas, a need to adapt to change, an opportunity for bold discussions, and an aspiration for a better health care system. Our flagship Health Executive Education courses are preparing leaders and equipping them with the knowledge, skills and networks to make a difference.
Health & Care Workforce – Policy, Planning, Data and Intelligence
- 8 December 2023
This course is designed to give you an in depth understanding of the health and care system’s workforce - focusing on policy, data and planning perspectives. It will equip you with knowledge of fundamental policy settings, drivers of supply and demand, and contemporary approaches to workforce planning and development.
Healthcare Leadership & Workforce Engagement
Healthcare systems are inherently complex with increasing and fluctuating demands from both consumers and stakeholders. To ensure high quality care and operational efficiency in rapidly changing environment, healthcare organisations need to develop capacity in their workforce. This course is designed to equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to lead sustainable change, drive improvement and create a positive culture in your organisation.
Leading Value Transformation in Healthcare
Value-Based Healthcare (VBHC) is the equitable, sustainable and transparent use of the available resources to achieve better outcomes and experiences for every person. This course will provide you with an in depth understanding of Value-Based Healthcare and the skills needed to design, implement and evaluate models of care that deliver better outcomes for patients.
We’ve brought together renowned experts from across academic, government and industry sectors to deliver courses that will equip leaders with the necessary tools to play a role in healthcare reform, build positive workforce culture, drive innovation and provide high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare for all.
ANU Health and Medicine provides learning experiences tailored to address specific goals and needs for your organisation and workforce.
For more information about the Health Executive Education programs that we deliver, please contact our Course Convenor:
You can also contact our executive education team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.